The reviews are in for the highly anticipated HTC One S for T-Mobile USA. The long awaited device which first appeared back in February at the Mobile World Congress is set to launch here in the U.S. on April 25th. The dual-core Qualcomm S4 powered device will come with T-Mobile HSPA+ 42Mbps support and integrated Beats Audio. Recent evidence from both BestBuy and T-Mobile have the device selling for $199 after a 2 year contract, or $599 with no contract. Considering that the HTC One X for AT&T (which launches on May 6th) will cost the same, many feel the One S should be at $99 or $149. The One X is technically the big brother of the One S and is the flagship device for HTC as a brand.
Reviews have been building up all day for the upcoming Magenta branded phone. Most reviews look extremely positive, and this phone should do well for both HTC and T-Mobile. Check out the jump below for a full list of all the reviews from around the net.
- Carrier & Cost: T-Mobile,199 on two-year contract
- Display: 4.3 inches, Super AMOLED
- Weight: 119 grams, or 4.2 ounces, or “really light for its size”
- Operating System: Android 4.0 “Ice Cream Sandwich” with HTC Sense
- Network: 3G HSPA+
- CPU: 1.5 GHz dual-core S4 processor
- Memory: 1GB RAM
- Storage: 16GB internal; no MicroSD card slot
- Camera: 8MP rear-facing with LED flash and auto-focus; front-facing VGA
- Others: No HDMI-Out; FM Radio; Ships With Dropbox and Where’s My Water