Moms are awesome. There’s really not much more I can say on that. This year show your mom just how much you truly appreciate her and get her one (or all) of her very own gadget-y gifts.
No matter who your mom is or what she enjoys, I’ve hand-picked the best apps, games, gadgets and toys to show your mom how much you really love her.
The Iron Chef – I’m already jealous that your mom is home whipping up Fois Gras and Truffle Fries for dinner and I’ll be even more jealous when you hand off these tech gifts, perfect for kitchen use. The iPad in the kitchen along with the right apps, really does becomes the perfect sous chef!
The Soccer Mom – How mom can be in 7 places at once and still manage to curl her hair into perfect waves every morning before 5am baffles even Super Woman. These gadget accessories and apps will entertain, organize and accessorize.
• Nokia Lumia 900 – $99
• Amazon Kindle Touch – $99
• Sony Bloggie Touch Camera – $120
• Adidas by Stella McCartney Pack Away Bag – $40
• Case-mate Pop 2 Case for iPhone – $20
• APPS (Windows Phone MarketPlace)
The Fitness Freak – Is your mom out-benching you in the gym? I have the perfect blend of fitness gadgets from calorie tracking tools to fitness apps. Any of these gifts will make sure you push her to the limit so she can stay healthy and fit.
• Motorola Droid RAZR – $199
• Motorola ACTV Sport Tracker w/Wristwatch -$250
• Bose IE2 Sport Headphones – $99
• Incipio Silicrylic Hard Case for Droid RAZR – $30
• HydraCoach Intelligent Water Bottle – $30
• APPS (Google Play)
- MOTOACTV APP – FREE
- SportsTracker Pro – $4.99
- AllSport GPS Pro – $4.99
- Instant Heart Rate Pro – $.99
The Fashionista – The closet in your parent’s bedroom rivals that of the Queen of England. The 5th Ave fashion queens are drooling in envy at your mom’s taste. Outfit her with these great gadgets to really make everyone talk.
The Executive – Yeah, she may run a multi-billion dollar conglomerate already but who doesn’t need a few extra gadgets like these to increase productivity. She’ll love the extra time she’ll all of a sudden have – and she’ll likely spend it with you as thanks for all the awesome!
• Samsung Galaxy Nexus – $299
• Asus ZenBook UltraBook – $999
• Tory Burch ‘Robinson’ Double Zip Tote – $575
• Plantronics Discovery 975 Bluetooth Headset – $60
• SanDisk Cruzer 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive – $30
• APPS (Google Play)
Can’t find your mom on the list? Don’t fret, I’ll help you pick out a custom assortment of gifts for mum. Drop me an email at email@example.com , tell me about your mom and we’ll get started.
Don’t forget to tell mom to trade-in her used tech when she’s all done upgrading. Your present can be the gift that keeps on giving – cash that is!